KCWC

5.09.2011

Ah, the internet, you make me do all sorts of crazy things...like sign up for Elsie Marly's KCWC.


While it's certainly not the greatest commitment in the world (you're only committing to sewing kid's clothes for at least one hour a day, for seven days), the truth is that I'm not all that great at commitments (except for the whole marriage thing...that seems to be working out okay).  But despite my committment-phobic nature, I'm throwing caution to the wind and joining KCWC.  Now those who are far more organized than me having been planning for this week, well, for weeks.  They've been scouring the internet for new patterns, purchasing said patterns, finding coordinating fabrics, and cutting everything out.  Me?  Well, let's just say that I'm a wee bit less organized - as in I have no idea what I'll be sewing.  But I'll at least be sewing and after spending most last week just painting it'll feel good to be back at the machine.

1 comment:

A comment? For me? You're the best!